Thanks to over 30 years of experience in the industrial refrigeration and air conditioning sector, we can answer the most frequently asked questions on this page.
For information on the status of your order, access your profile: login
FIND ANSWERS BY TOPIC
Shipping and delivery
- Where is my order?
We will let you know the estimated delivery date of your order in your order confirmation email.
You will simultaneously receive a tracking code from which you can track the shipment independently.
- Why haven't I received all the items?
If part of your order is missing, you will most likely receive it the next day. Many couriers postpone part of the delivery due to the exhaustion of their vans.
If however a part of your order does not arrive quickly, please contact the our customer service.
- How does the delivery take place?
The shipment is made by courier (DPD, GLS, DHL or UPS).
We send you regular updates on the status of your package by email. Delivery takes place at the chosen address (to your address, to a different address, to an assembly plant).
- What can I do if I have encountered problems with my order?
In this case, send us an email to email@example.com, tell us in detail what went wrong and we will take care of your request.
Returns and refunds
- Can I exercise the right of withdrawal?
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you, or a person delegated by you and who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods (or the last goods, in the case of a contract of multiple goods purchased in one order and delivered separately, or of the last partial shipment or the last piece in the case of a contract for the delivery of goods in several partial or piece shipments).
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (INSERT CONTACTS) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unambiguous declaration (e.g. with a letter sent by post or by e-mail ).
In this regard, you can use the attached withdrawal form, but you are not obliged. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the declaration of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Find more information in our General Conditions of Sale.
- What can I do if the goods are defective? We are not the manufacturer of the goods we deliver. In the event of a complaint under the Product Liability Act, we will immediately provide the name and address of the relevant manufacturer if requested. If the goods are damaged or have any other defect ( e.g. incomplete delivery) you will have statutory warranty rights against us.The statutory warranty period is 24 months from the day of delivery of the goods.For companies: the warranty period is from the date of delivery of the goods. This reduction of the limitation period does not apply in the event of intent, in the absence of a guarantee granted by us and in the event of injury to life, physical or mental integrity for which we are liable and in the event for damages caused by our gross negligence. In these cases, only the statutory provisions on limitation apply. If you have any complaints, please contact our customer service.
- How can I return the goods?
- How can I cancel my order? You can communicate your order cancellation request directly to us. Contact us by phone or email.
- How can I change my order? It is possible to modify the order only in writing. It is sufficient to inform us of the modifications to be made by e-mail. We will then inform you if it was possible to proceed with the modification or not.
- Can I receive a copy of the invoice? In this regard, you can contact our customer service directly. The invoice will be sent to you again by email.
- Are there any shipping costs for returns? The shipping costs for returns are at your expense.
- What are the payment methods?
Payment for the goods can be made by choosing from one of the following accepted payment methods:
- Bank transfer
- Card credit via PayPal
- How much are the shipping costs?
The shipping costs amount to XYZ for each order placed.
Shipping costs are a portion of the postage and packaging costs. The remainder is at our expense.
Please note that we currently only deliver engine oil to certain countries. Find more information on shipping costs to other European countries in the transport costs table.
- Are VAT and shipping costs included in the price of the goods?
All prices include VAT, plus any shipping costs.
- What happens to my credit card information?
Your credit card information (as well as all SSL secured form data) is encrypted by your internet browser and forwarded to our server . The data entered is used only for the processing of the payment transaction in relation to the order and we do not use your credit card information beyond the order debit date.
- When will I receive my refund? As soon as the goods arrive at the central warehouse and the complaints department is notified, a credit note will be issued and the refund will be made immediately.
- Redeem Discount A voucher can be used for online purchases on the shop.gereco.com website. Please enter the code in the appropriate field during the order. A voucher can only be used once and cannot be combined with other promotions. It is not possible to divide the value of the voucher into multiple purchases. Unused credit will no longer be valid.